Thursday, January 23, 2014

Desperately Seeking

Desperately Seeking
All around decent guy here. I'll meet you anywhere you go and start a conversation with you. Throw you a couples smiles and you'll look at me and say I look normal. But that's not me. You won't know who I am and what I'm about until I let you and that won't happen for a long time because I don't trust AnYONe!!!! I have two lives but you won't know that because I like to blend in. You might suspect something about me. I'm always alone but never really(if that makes any sense!). If you guess I might just tell you!!! Don't hate me :( you're gonna hate me are t you


You guessed? How did you know? Is it because you are on my table? My name is Dexter Morgan, and I work for Miami Metro Homicide as a blood spatter analyst.  I've been following you for months, vetting you, waiting to kill you. I am a serial killer. 

Don't hate me :( You're gonna hate me aren't you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment